2023 EmpireTech Memorial Day Sales

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Same for me, so it's not a huge benefit other than getting an entry in the July lottery. Good discount for folks wanting multiple cams of the same model, though.
Also good for Veterans/Policeman/Fire Fighters because of Memorial Day special Price. But for guys who wanted to buy just 1 camera is not a huge benefit.

trapper

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hello thank you Andy can't wait to receive my 2 new IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E awesome price . I really just bought them to get an chance in the up coming lottery, hoping for the PTZ:D

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why don't you sell the refurbished ones on Amazon as well Andy?

Amazon has refurbished items

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Those sold by amazon i think, warehouse broken or return box broken sometimes they put back to sell. Was not sold by us.
Yep I mean the ones you got in the refurbished list, why don't you sell it on Amazon as well and mentioned that they are refurbished and sell it

Max

staind204

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can't recommend the IPC-Color4K-X enough. It is by far the best camera I have used to date. I have one on my soffit facing the driveway, and the only real light it gets at night is from the doorbell (I turned off the bright light on the cam itself) and the picture quality is amazing. Sometimes it looks so good and bright that I have to look outside to make sure it is really night time. Check this one out if you are looking for a nice camera! Plus, always good to support Andy. He's very responsive if you have any questions.

And to think, I was pushing for a big box all in one camera solution before people on this site convinced me to use BI with cameras from Andy!

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't recommend the IPC-Color4K-X enough. It is by far the best camera I have used to date. I have one on my soffit facing the driveway, and the only real light it gets at night is from the doorbell (I turned off the bright light on the cam itself) and the picture quality is amazing. Sometimes it looks so good and bright that I have to look outside to make sure it is really night time. Check this one out if you are looking for a nice camera! Plus, always good to support Andy. He's very responsive if you have any questions.

And to think, I was pushing for a big box all in one camera solution before people on this site convinced me to use BI with cameras from Andy!
+1 on the Colour4K/X! Mine does a great job of face detection during the daytime despite being in a less than ideal location. After dark, it does IVS.

It was a huge step up over the 1/3" sensor on the 2431 variant I had in that same position. I'd buy more but my new lighting is going up next week!

Perimeter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can't recommend the IPC-Color4K-X enough. It is by far the best camera I have used to date.
I wish I could use one, but close focus distance is prohibitive for me. I like the 5442-LED-S2 series. Personally, I think this is a more balanced version for lower distances.

staind204

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I wish I could use one, but close focus distance is prohibitive for me. I like the 5442-LED-S2 series. Personally, I think this is a more balanced version for lower distances.
I don't know what it is about the turret cams but I just find they arent as flexible as a bullet cam. The wire coming off the "eyeball" of my IPC-T5449H-ASE-D2 cameras is a pain. The camera is still nice but I don't get quite as good of a picture for some reason. With a bullet cam I can easily move it up/down and left/right. It could totally be a user error but using the bullet cams on my soffit seems to give me much more flexibily than a turret style.

Perimeter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about the turret cams but I just find they arent as flexible as a bullet cam. The wire coming off the "eyeball" of my IPC-T5449H-ASE-D2 cameras is a pain. The camera is still nice but I don't get quite as good of a picture for some reason. With a bullet cam I can easily move it up/down and left/right. It could totally be a user error but using the bullet cams on my soffit seems to give me much more flexibily than a turret style.
I am somehow under the asumption that some of the technical differences (specs) between bullet and turret version are from the extra space the optic gets in a bullt cam.

Reaction score
I have one on my soffit facing the driveway, and the only real light it gets at night is from the doorbell (I turned off the bright light on the cam itself) and the picture quality is amazing. Sometimes it looks so good and bright that I have to look outside to make sure it is really night time.
Please post a pic. That would be nice.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
When that ground zero illumination goes up, you need sun filters for your cams.
I won't. I'll be watching The Sopranos with the wife (her first time, at least my 5th) in my cozy bed! lol

Oh, and the show is to help her learn English. She loved Ozarks, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. She's struggling with The Sopranos but I think she's getting it now. We're on the last episode of the first season.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY,
I'd like to file a complaint about slow delivery...:
1685146613874.png
I know it's after 7pm here, but I'd like my camera today not tomorrow...

Kidding aside, I guess I have a warehouse close by or something...I'm not really expecting that camera tomorrow.