2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, several emails.

It was a week later I emailed to ask about tracking, then Andy informed me it would be a month until new stock (July 21 email).
Then 'should be ready' (August 7 email).
and 'this week will ship out' (August 29).

It's been a while since I paid for it (not knowing it was out of stock outside of the USA). Payment was sent July 9th, during these sales. 59 days since payment now.
Shame my two tickets didn't win a second camera :p.
2023-09-06 09:30
EAST TAMAKI, NZ, At local FedEx facility, tomorrow can be delivered i think.

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
and 8 minutes later, guess who's just turned up :).
1694046794862.png

This TiOC is replacing my overview camera @wittaj, I know these don't have the best low light performance.
The image above is another camera with optical zoom at the end of my driveway, I've got the detail covered!

Thankyou @EMPIRETECANDY , I've got the camera now :).
1694046949595.png1694046964186.png

Onto testing before mounting it.... and waiting for the rain to stop so I don't fall off the ladder.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
and 8 minutes later, guess who's just turned up :).
View attachment 171726

This TiOC is replacing my overview camera @wittaj, I know these don't have the best low light performance.
The image above is another camera with optical zoom at the end of my driveway, I've got the detail covered!

Thankyou @EMPIRETECANDY , I've got the camera now :).
View attachment 171727View attachment 171728

Onto testing before mounting it.... and waiting for the rain to stop so I don't fall off the ladder.
Get an urgent dahua logo stock for you! This tioc camera come to S4 now, dual illumination it's better than the old version.

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Get an urgent dahua logo stock for you! This tioc camera come to S4 now, dual illumination it's better than the old version.
Thankyou for your effort Andy. I have tested the camera today and it is working well. :)
I have got the API working with my home automation (arming/disarming, siren, warning light, motion detection, Human detection, etc).

I will just need to update my NVR's software for Arm/Disarm functionality (I'll message you about the firmware questions).

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thankyou for your effort Andy. I have tested the camera today and it is working well. :)
I have got the API working with my home automation (arming/disarming, siren, warning light, motion detection, Human detection, etc).

I will just need to update my NVR's software for Arm/Disarm functionality (I'll message you about the firmware questions).

That will definitely creep me out and run away if I heard those messages from the camera. :D

XDRDX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

What home automation software/NVR do you use? I’d be interested in setting up something like that, or did you just set those alarm sounds with the line crossing in the camera itself?

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What home automation software/NVR do you use? I’d be interested in setting up something like that, or did you just set those alarm sounds with the line crossing in the camera itself?
The audio is played from the camera, by uploading an mp3 in the web GUI. Then set the MP3 for the IVS rule.
I'm using Home Assistant for home automation.
There already is a Dahua integration for Home Assistant and that gives the arming/disarming feature. I use that integration and my own scripts for other API commands (e.g. the thermal camera in my garage).

Give it a few days.. maybe I'll have the energy to write a thread on this lol.