24 hour recording on triggers but SMS/email alert only during certain hours?

TedLarsen

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

We are running BI 4.8 at our place of business. We have several cameras set in the office that we'd like to record 24/7 on triggers (I.E. record all motion and actions in the office during working hours) which we have done. Recordings and triggers are working perfectly. We now would like to add Txt/email alerts on triggers for several of the cameras (not all) to alert us during certain hours of the evening (when employees are very unlikely to be there). We also have a badge-in security system for employee access during off hours so we have logging enabled to know when an employee enters or leaves the office during off hours; however we'd like to be notified on triggers ONLY during late night hours. I can see in BI where I set the profiles for inactive/active and trigger times, but I don't see a way to allow 24/7 recording, but ONLY SMS/Email alert during certain hours.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

We are running BI 4.8 at our place of business. We have several cameras set in the office that we'd like to record 24/7 on triggers (I.E. record all motion and actions in the office during working hours) which we have done. Recordings and triggers are working perfectly. We now would like to add Txt/email alerts on triggers for several of the cameras (not all) to alert us during certain hours of the evening (when employees are very unlikely to be there). We also have a badge-in security system for employee access during off hours so we have logging enabled to know when an employee enters or leaves the office during off hours; however we'd like to be notified on triggers ONLY during late night hours. I can see in BI where I set the profiles for inactive/active and trigger times, but I don't see a way to allow 24/7 recording, but ONLY SMS/Email alert during certain hours.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
alerts and recording are profile specific. Simply add one profile that sets recording to continuous and alerts to off and another with alerts on.