2432 IR question

razorseal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Seems like the IR on the 2432 wants to turn on when there is sufficient ligthing. I guess it's looking at the overall picture and noticing the kitchen area is too dark and turning it on. I changed the sensitivity from 0 to 7 with no difference...

any suggestions so that the IR goes on when it gets VERY dark (all lights off) vs what it's doing now?

any suggestions?

un an unrelated note, I could have probably used 4mm instead of the 2.8 as I don't need the wall on the left or kitchen, but oh well lol

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a sensitivity setting but it doesnt seem to do much...you might try to see if the ROI region of interest settings have any effect....Last resort is to just set a schedule...

razorseal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There is a sensitivity setting but it doesnt seem to do much...you might try to see if the ROI region of interest settings have any effect....Last resort is to just set a schedule...
schedule wouldn't work because there is no schedule to when the lights are on ya know.... grrr oh well... very annoying though. I'm sure you ca understand from the pics. no kitchen light = IR video