25 x 25 ft office camera

CABrown

n3wb
Reaction score
I’ll try to describe the room and maybe you can advise on camera placement (I’ll be using some combination of starlight cameras). Thinking “ID”

Room is 25’ x 25’ with suspended ceilings (roughly 8’). Room has low wall cubicals. Tough part is 2 adjacent walls are mostly glass. Those walls have glass doors at the right-most ends. The other two wall have doors in the middle leading to a warehouse. My initial plan was to use the Dahau Dual Starlight (Boobie) cam, kind-of in the opposing corners, and point each camera at a door.

Then realized that the glass was going to reflect the IR badly. Also wonder about the cameras facing each other and blowing out opposing camera with IR lights. I guess the IR can be adjusted down.

Not adverse to using 4 cameras, or 2 boobie cams, or whatever. So should the cameras be above each wall pointing at the doors? Or maybe in the middle, of the ceiling, pointing towards the doors?

I had a quick drawing to better explain but don't have it on this device. Can upload it later if necessary. Main concern is glass reflection and IR blowout from opposing camera. Any thoughts appreciated!

Chris

CABrown

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that one out for me bigredfish. I'd missed that one. Simplifies things and has motorized zoom. I'll have to check with Andy for availability.

Any thoughts on whether I'll fight the reflections from the glass? Maybe I'm over thinking this...

Chris