300 RJ45 EZ cat5 modular ends $125

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All three containers for a total of 300 RJ45's for sale. Email me if you have any questions. Price is $125.00 for all three containers. Shipping is free anywhere in the US

Attachments

Last edited:

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Gawd those things are expensive! I get the benefit, especially for someone who is a novice, but damn, you can screw up a lot of traditional connectors for those prices.

Side Note - This is a descent deal (For Platinum Tool branded connectors) based on a quick amazon search ;)

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Zero-degrees, these sell for roughly 50.00 each normally. Not only are they EZ to use with the right crimper, but they work very well.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh, I'm familiar with them and have seen them used before. I don't mean to insult or imply anything when I say "Novice" as that wasn't directed at you, but my experience is that is the majority of the users because of the simplicity and minimal chance of error because of the design. My issue with them is they require a special tool to be utilized properly - they can be used without the Platinum tool as a good pair of side cuts will achieve the same result. I just would think someone who would be using A LOT of these would practice termination with generic connectors and get their skill set dialed in so they can buy those in bulk at $7 per 100, vs $50 per 100. And I at least noted the "Deal" that this is - I wasn't trying to derail this thread - my apologies :)

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I didn't take anything you said the wrong way. I just wanted to add that these connectors are not necessarily just for novice users, but are also used by experts because of the quality of them. Thank you for your input though. I appreciate it.