4.3.0.5 update anyone try it yet?

ipcamdude22

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just had a notification for this, wondering if anyone had tried it and the results.
Thanks

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Updated to it this morning. Honestly, I don't see anything different. But then, I only use a single zone for motion detection...

Reaction score
Yep, tried 4.3.05 x64. My hardwired cameras go offline erratically. Wireless cameras seem unaffected. Some of the cameras recover after a few minutes, only to go offline in about the same timeframe. A few have gone offline and I have not been able to recover them. I can still ping their IP's and they are out there, but BI does not seem to be aware of them.

I have tried removing the cameras and reinstalling with no effect, they never come back online after I do that. I am down from 24 cameras to about 10 at the moment.

Any suggestions, comments?
thanks

Update! Problems went away after installing the next update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Beats me. I've had 11 cams (variety of models) going for two days now without issue with 4.3.05 x64...

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just noticed a few cams' motion triggers weren't working after upgrading to .5, rather than mess around with camera settings I rolled back to .4 and all is well now. Will see if the next update fixes the issues.

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just noticed a few cams' motion triggers weren't working after upgrading to .5, rather than mess around with camera settings I rolled back to .4 and all is well now. Will see if the next update fixes the issues.
.6 seems to have fixed the issues I had.

Chrisdt

n3wb
Reaction score
Upgraded to .6.
Motion detection remains a problem. Works randomly.

ThePeacockRanch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
4.3.0.3 functions and sends alerts normally for me. 0.4, 0.5 and 0.6 has problems on my test system and does not send push notifications, only for certain cameras. Loving the new enhanced motion detection overall with 4.3.0.x

*edit* 0.7 and updated the BI Android app. Things are going swimmingly now.

Last edited by a moderator:

labbie48

n3wb
Reaction score
Having the same problem with push notifications. Using the test button, I get a text on my phone but when I walk through the area, I get no alert and that's with both sliders all the way to the left......

Chrisdt

n3wb
Reaction score
Having the same problem with push notifications. Using the test button, I get a text on my phone but when I walk through the area, I get no alert and that's with both sliders all the way to the left.......
Think it must be the zones. Had some problems with the zones that were masked were actually triggering.Took a while to figure I had to invert.The instructions on the BI about zones are not clear at all.