4 MP 24x Startlight IR WizMind Network Panoramic + PTZ Camema SDT7C424-4F-ZBZJ-APV-0400

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Judging by the first look it looked like a 79$ Aliexpress PTZ with "humanoid"-tracking :cool:

But looking at the specs, this look interesting and and the little brother to the Hunter series. It will be interesting to see how this 49425XA-HNR + 5442R-ASE-NI combo works when it hits the market.

What do we think of the price, in the 400$-500$ area maybe?

To bad it's a non-POE, this complicates the installation.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey lj, most cameras today are both plastic and aluminum (alloy?). Even a turret generally has a plastic lens cover.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi Sebastian, I agree but looking at the pictures its like 80/20 plastic and for me it is done this way to save money and higher profit rates, come on just look at it 79$ Aliexpress PTZ with "humanoid"-tracking comment is spot on from genalit. I think I'd rather be a crime statistic than put this Ugly Monster up :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
A monster it is, but it's a dual lens/camera monster so it will look "different".

As far as exactly how much plastic is used in the body is the big question. Until there's a hands-on review we just won't know.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
mainly for project users , support illuminator + heater + PTZ working + sound and light alarm, if all work at sametime POE may not stable, if they can do POE one sure will.

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
get a testing video, it comes with a very wide lens and a PTZ.
View attachment 109658

Thanks for the video Andy! I'm guessing the panoramic up top is static while the PTZ at the bottom is the only one that will move. Interesting concept for a dual lens and is tugging at my brain for it's practical use. I'm anxious to see the hands-on reviews for this one!