41:46 Minute Video - WTF?!?

Teken

Known around here
Aug 11, 2020
Canada
I was aware of the generalities of this case a year ago.

But at the time there wasn’t a lot of actual details supported by legal documents or commentary about this ongoing case.

This has to be one of the longest personal video I’ve ever watched that wasn’t a documentary about a specific topic like history! :rolleyes:

Some of the take aways for me is having to deal with bad neighbours.

The police and the legal system can be weaponized against a person.

That the above institutions are more than happy to waste endless dollars on monitoring and surveying a person! :facepalm:

Technology available today and in the future will make it extremely hard for anyone to avoid being tracked, monitored, and recorded.

I can’t judge who is in the right vs wrong because nobody really knows the truth or facts on the ground.

But, those with a nice thick tin foil hat seem to have enough proof and evidence that this (Gold) person is getting the short end of the stick!

What say the Internet?!?

I was aware of the generalities of this case a year ago.

But at the time there wasn’t a lot of actual details supported by legal documents or commentary about this ongoing case.

This has to be one of the longest personal video I’ve ever watched that wasn’t a documentary about a specific topic like history! :rolleyes:

Some of the take aways for me is having to deal with bad neighbours.

The police and the legal system can be weaponized against a person.

That the above institutions are more than happy to waste endless dollars on monitoring and surveying a person! :facepalm:

Technology available today and in the future will make it extremely hard for anyone to avoid being tracked, monitored, and recorded.

I can’t judge who is in the right vs wrong because nobody really knows the truth or facts on the ground.

But, those with a nice thick tin foil hat seem to have enough proof and evidence that this (Gold) person is getting the short end of the stick!

What say the Internet?!?

"Technology available today and in the future will make it extremely hard for anyone to avoid being tracked, monitored, and recorded."

Indeed, which is why you want to underfund the Big Brother ( aka the Government ) so that they are forced to prioritize .. with technology many aspects of the Governments job is too easy to do compared to 80 years ago, so you would think that we could lay off move of Government workers and save money.

"Technology available today and in the future will make it extremely hard for anyone to avoid being tracked, monitored, and recorded."

Indeed, which is why you want to underfund the Big Brother ( aka the Government ) so that they are forced to prioritize .. with technology many aspects of the Governments job is too easy to do compared to 80 years ago, so you would think that we could lay off move of Government workers and save money.

I shouldn’t be too surprised even though I was.

That the police just sat there using the FLIR system and calling out every single irrelevant action the Gold guy was doing?!?

You’re (Police) are just going to fly around for hours wasting fuel, time in the air, and pilot dollars?!? :facepalm:

Back in the day the ongoing joke was Bob always going off about men in black.

Planes and helicopters just flying overhead watching you???

Now in 2024 I can’t honestly say Bob’s tin foil hat is too tight on his head! :smash:

Seeing these so called nut jobs with balloons intended for monitoring weather conditions filled with sparkles and time delayed explosive’s etc.

To deploy them if and when these aircraft’s started circling around! :lmao:

Reactions: mat200
Even the libraries in my area are turning into beasts. The general population seems to just automatically vote for library taxes. Anything financed by confiscated tax money seeks to grow without limits.