4in1 not working on DAhua

Tso-jie Ng

n3wb
Reaction score
Just bought: Hikvision ds-2ce16h0t-it3zf
My DVR is tribrit and alla my cams now are hdcvi 5108 S2

but thik New Hikvision ds-2ce16h0t-it3zf
Does nos show on hdcvi even if I put it in cvi mode..
the camera only sees in BW and 720 and bad quality

cannot enter OSD...protocol says HDCVI. camera is on CVI...

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
not familiar with hik, but understand the turbo series is only tvi. Did you change the dahua protocol on that particular channel to tvi or auto?

Tso-jie Ng

n3wb
Reaction score
not familiar with hik, but understand the turbo series is only tvi. Did you change the dahua protocol on that particular channel to tvi or auto?

The Cam is set to Cvi. My dvr only reafs cvi/960/ip
When at cvi it detects the csm but only in bw and 720 and bad quality

other protocols are been seen as 960 in bw except the cbvs sees colors..i assume that when cam is set in cvi, my dvr should read it fine or am I missing somthing?

holiday

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
since this is analog camera, can you see any video output from the camera when directly plug in a analog monitor to the end of the camera's pigtail?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Some Dvr's will not work with Some camera's.
That's how I stumbled into this rag tag bunch of Camera Freaks.
I bought an analog AHD/CVI/ camera that simply would not display properly not matter what setting i used.
That's when I discovered the Limitation of my recorder. So i got a newer recorder ( Nightowl-Hik) and then the Swann camera, worked. Oh Happy Day. Little did I know I needed to replace the whole system to move from the 1990's tech, to the IP world of the 2000's.
Im still running 3 :facepalm:Dvr's but I added a BI system to my Security System at work to see outside the building.

Tso-jie Ng

n3wb
Reaction score
Some Dvr's will not work with Some camera's.
That's how I stumbled into this rag tag bunch of Camera Freaks.
I bought an analog AHD/CVI/ camera that simply would not display properly not matter what setting i used.
That's when I discovered the Limitation of my recorder. So i got a newer recorder ( Nightowl-Hik) and then the Swann camera, worked. Oh Happy Day. Little did I know I needed to replace the whole system to move from the 1990's tech, to the IP world of the 2000's.
Im still running 3 :facepalm:Dvr's but I added a BI system to my Security System at work to see outside the building.
Yeah. Was afraid that i need a new Dvr also. Is not that old 5years old. Bit weird.