4K Bullet cam 30fps options...

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace a couple of 1080p bullet cams with 4k models that also record 30fps but the only ones I can find are Montavue & UNIview. Gotta tell ya, never heard of these. Can anyone toss me some other options or maybe tell me something about these two?
I'm currently running 6 cams into Blue Iris and would really love the resolution of 4k on 2 of them.
Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace a couple of 1080p bullet cams with 4k models that also record 30fps but the only ones I can find are Montavue & UNIview. Gotta tell ya, never heard of these. Can anyone toss me some other options or maybe tell me something about these two?
I'm currently running 6 cams into Blue Iris and would really love the resolution of 4k on 2 of them.
Thanks
Montaview rebrands dahua...uniview is a large china manufacture...
You dont need anywhere near 30fps and depending on the model, 4k cameras can be terrible in low light/night.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why 30 fps? I run my cameras at 10 fps. It's surveillance video after all. Not going to get the popcorn out and sit around watching it like it's a movie. Lowering frame rates can also extend the amount of history you have.

Wayne