5.2.9 - May 26, 2020 - Dual Stack IPv6 Support

Millstone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@pozzello 12 hours and multiple camera disconnections / reboots later, the Clips List is still OK. Looks like the problem (that we were reporting) has been fixed. As you say, it looks like there are still some unresolved issues affecting @Millstone's setup. He did note that his affected systems had over 40 cameras whereas mine has only 10 cameras (540 MP/sec native; 67MP/sec with substreams).
I'll check it more in depth today

Millstone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It seems that disabling 'use RTSP timecode' may have fixed this one. the Hik cameras weren't so affected as the Dahuas.

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
5.2.9.19 seems to have solved the RTSP timecode issue for my one problem camera.

Millstone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
5.2.9.19 seems to have solved the RTSP timecode issue for my one problem camera.
I'm thinking just leave it off. Clearly can't be trusted to work properly (I had other clips that would just play back at 2x speed for no reason and run out the buffer) unless some hacks are put into the software, is what I'm gathering.

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have to take it back, it worked for a while, but an overnight trigger showed up with the incorrect clip timestamp, so it's definitely still not fixed. I guess I'll leave the setting off for that camera for now. One of the odd things I noted about these incorrectly timestamped clips is that when you hover over them in UI3, the preview pane's time moves rapidly through several hours even though the clip is only 10 seconds long.

Millstone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have to take it back, it worked for a while, but an overnight trigger showed up with the incorrect clip timestamp, so it's definitely still not fixed. I guess I'll leave the setting off for that camera for now. One of the odd things I noted about these incorrectly timestamped clips is that when you hover over them in UI3, the preview pane's time moves rapidly through several hours even though the clip is only 10 seconds long.
Yes. Same. With use timecode off, there are no further issues.