5.4.0.0 - Direct Deep Stack Integreation in BI YAY !

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Just noticed this just got released with Direct Deep Stack integration will definitely be testing this anyone else testing this ? Very Exciting Stuff :)

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
I am trying this as well. Having an issue starting it could not find path.. See if you can try it on your end. It seems to be under setting and then AI
1617227244049.png

Dan111

n3wb
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten this integration to work and how does the plate recognizer work?

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten this integration to work and how does the plate recognizer work?
Yes its working perfect. Follow the thread here,.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Deepstack Integration is easy to work.

Plate Recognizer is simply create a Plate Recognizer account and add the API into the camera that you are using for LPR. It works by sending a photo based on motion triggers, so you need to dial in the settings so that the motion trigger takes a picture with the plate in the frame.

If you haven't done it and set up LPR for a camera, look in the LPR thread on how to set it up. Plate Recognizer isn't magic and the field of view has to be not much more than just the vehicle. The plate needs to be as large as possible in the image. A 2.8mm fixed camera on a house is too wide of a view to make it work. You need a camera with optical zoom not digital zoom. At night, the image will be completely black and all you will see is the head or tail light and the plates when a car goes by.

Dan111

n3wb
Reaction score
Deepstack Integration is easy to work.

Plate Recognizer is simply create a Plate Recognizer account and add the API into the camera that you are using for LPR. It works by sending a photo based on motion triggers, so you need to dial in the settings so that the motion trigger takes a picture with the plate in the frame.

If you haven't done it and set up LPR for a camera, look in the LPR thread on how to set it up. Plate Recognizer isn't magic and the field of view has to be not much more than just the vehicle. The plate needs to be as large as possible in the image. A 2.8mm fixed camera on a house is too wide of a view to make it work. You need a camera with optical zoom not digital zoom. At night, the image will be completely black and all you will see is the head or tail light and the plates when a car goes by.
Thank you I got the deep stack to work I'll see how I can use the lpr. I'm putting up a varifocal lense closer to the street that may work.