5.4.2 - April 6, 2021

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
5.4.2 - April 6, 2021
By popular demand, you may now delay recording or snapshots until alerted rather than
starting immediately upon a trigger. This allows the AI time to analyze the trigger before
recording begins.
With a new option on Settings/AI you may now select to save unknown faces to a specific
folder for later review or import.
At startup and after PTZ movement, DeepStack will now analyze the scene for initial objects
in order to prevent alerts on static objects.
The marked-up alert image is now re-saved to the database so that it will appear on the
alerts list.
With a right-click option in the Viewer, you may run a snapshot through DeepStack for
analysis. This will eventually be expanded to include BVR content.

tripp396

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cool! Looking at the help file:

When alerted. Much like When triggered, but video is only recorded when the camera is in a triggered state and the alert has been confirmed by AI or otherwise.
Still have some testing to do but I take it since this will now only record when triggered and AI confirms that we won't get a ton of "Cancelled" clips? If so, I think a bunch of people will love it. For my workflow, I think I'll still have it record no matter confirmed or not, but I bet this makes a bunch of people pretty happy!

tripp396

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Everything working great this morning, then after upgrade it seems my iOS app is crashing a lot more. Usually when i pull to refresh a list of alerts. Not sure if the upgrade caused it or not

COtto1984

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Everything working great this morning, then after upgrade it seems my iOS app is crashing a lot more. Usually when i pull to refresh a list of alerts. Not sure if the upgrade caused it or not
Same here. In fact I can’t even get alerts to play at all in the alerts tab. App crashes when I try to refresh alerts.