5 people split 150 bucks

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Its interesting that they dvr/nvr with a monitor displaying the video is right there in plain sight, they see it and dont even bother disabling/taking it.
Hah! That's right.

But they probably don't really know what they're looking at, or understand its significance.

I remember many years ago, a coworker's dad was a local cop, and, when discussing security measures to foil thieves, he said that you can't stop determined and smart burglars without going to great lengths. But fortunately 99.9% + of all burglars are not "Al Mundy". They're mostly kids, junkies, and bums looking to steal cash or easily-pawned items, and they're not very sophisticated.

The real pros only get caught because they do it over and over until they slip up or run into bad luck, and the really good ones don't ever get caught.

He said the jails are full, mostly, of people guilty of being stupid.

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its interesting that they dvr/nvr with a monitor displaying the video is right there in plain sight, they see it and dont even bother disabling/taking it.
that what I told the owner. I told him to get a lock box. but he don't want to spend the extra $$. so I mount the nvr inside the cabinet. if they still it, I still have video from the SD card from the cameras. u right. they see it and don't even bother to take it or break it. maybe now you see us, come find us.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's also a good idea to leave the cash register drawer empty and open at night. One less thing they may destroy.
Don't leave the money in obvious places....like under the cash register counter.