A few pics of latest installation at Ghetto apartment complex

holiday

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
great! nice and neat.

I am interested in getting one of that MH rack.. may i know the brand/model for it ?

a google search of MH rack didnt show up anything similar.. thanks

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
great! nice and neat.

I am interested in getting one of that MH rack.. may i know the brand/model for it ?

a google search of MH rack didnt show up anything similar.. thanks
The rack is made by Nave Point it's a 9u rack. check amazon.. MH is the initials for the apartment complex

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The cameras seem quite high, unless used for overview
Yes they are pretty high, average height is 11 ft and a couple are 14 ft. they are for a overview shot. and they needed to be as high as possible to keep the animals that prowl the neighborhood from climbing on something to tear them down. The job has been complete for almost 2 weeks and they have not destroyed them yet. I have a feeling they will be shot out before long.

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bet you wish the cams could shot back at times...
So far everything has been ok. no more damage to any equipment. The management company had a meeting with the renters and pretty much told them they will be charged and evicted if they screw with any of the equipment,
This week I will start on another complex owned by the same company. we will be installing 15 exterior cams and 42 interior cams. I did order a few extra just incase someone decides to take a few down with a hammer!

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
I did a ghetto install like this last summer. Was requested by the contractor and low budget. I used uv rated direct burial instead. 1A469E29-64E2-468C-A89D-02C245BCCC7A.png