About Wyze Price Increase

crist121

n3wb
Reaction score
Someone's message that is I know there are quite a few people who enjoy using Wyze hardware. Prices for their hardware will increase starting May 18, 2021. If you’ve been on the fence in buying any of their cheap hardware Best petrol lawn mower this might be the time to stock up or purchase!

I’ve never personally used any of their hardware but have played with a few through friends and coworkers.

I’ll probably buy one of their V3 cameras for a throw away off grid project.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone's message that is I know there are quite a few people who enjoy using Wyze hardware. Prices for their hardware will increase starting May 18, 2021. If you’ve been on the fence in buying any of their cheap hardware this might be the time to stock up or purchase!

I’ve never personally used any of their hardware but have played with a few through friends and coworkers.

It is now well past may 2021

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Someone's message that is I know there are quite a few people who enjoy using Wyze hardware. Prices for their hardware will increase starting May 18, 2021. If you’ve been on the fence in buying any of their cheap hardware this might be the time to stock up or purchase!

You sound like Joe Biden. However he thinks it is 2020.