Access to recorded footage

emin-j

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
How do I access the recorded footage on my Hikvision 7600 series NVR ?
I am using Hi look client software on my pc and can connect to the outdoor cam but not sure how to access the recorded footage.

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
How do I access the recorded footage on my Hikvision 7600 series NVR ?
I am using Hi look client software on my pc and can connect to the outdoor cam but not sure how to access the recorded footage.
If the PC and the NVR are on the same LAN and subnet you could open a browser on that PC to the NVR's LAN IP address, that should bring up the NVR's embeded webGUI.

There should then be a menu selection in the NVR's webGUI to view the video clips.

Of course, you can also view it on a monitor that is attached to the NVR by using the mouse that is attached to the NVR and navigating the NVR's menu.

emin-j

n3wb
Reaction score
If the PC and the NVR are on the same LAN and subnet you could open a browser on that PC to the NVR's LAN IP address, that should bring up the NVR's embeded webGUI.

There should then be a menu selection in the NVR's webGUI to view the video clips.

Of course, you can also view it on a monitor that is attached to the NVR by using the mouse that is attached to the NVR and navigating the NVR's menu.
Thanks TonyR
Can I not view footage using the hi look software on the pc ?
also I have hik- connect on my iPhone, again I can live view through the app but not sure how to view recorded footage.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks TonyR
Can I not view footage using the hi look software on the pc ?
also I have hik- connect on my iPhone, again I can live view through the app but not sure how to view recorded footage.
Not sure since I don't use that but I'd be surprised if you could not.
Sorry I could not be of more help.