Accidentally banned myself on the nvr while troubleshooting app connection issues. IP Conflict Alarm?

TTC

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been having issues getting push notification from my app. I did a ton of trouble shooting and decided to factory reset everything. Well it made it worse. Now I can no longer sign in remotely. In the process of fiddling I hit BAN on myself while logging in. Now nothing I do seems to help getting me logged in. I have tried multiple accounts, new names, a few factory resets ecxt.

Thoughts?

it was fine for over a year. And baam all of a sudden issues.

Using Small 4k 4 channel NVR with 3 "dahua" cams. Im using easyviewer PLUS. I tried serial, address, local and online search. All say either time out or log in failed. Is ti cause im still banned even after factory reset?

So I dug out my old router and hooked it up to the NVR. Then while connected with phone wifi I managed to get a "sucess" connection with the NVR. But when i disconnected it all and went back to regular wifi on my AP it wouldnt connect or download video stream,

Also: under event alarm status i see Ip conflict

Tried forwarding all my ports, some seem open some dont. Still can't view.

Last edited:

TTC

n3wb
Reaction score
I can replay my feed from the hard drive but still trouble streaming live feed or getting notifications. So the whole "banned" thing is irrelevant. Its a streaming issue from the NVR to my phone.