Acusense target information on images?

Reaction score
G’day all.

I have a setup which uses Hikvision cameras, Blue Iris, AITool and Telegram. As a result, I get images sent to my phone through Telegram which have object of interest information embedded in them. This information is also useful in identifying objects which are being misidentified by my system.

I have just set up a system which uses two Hikvision 8MP Acusense cameras and a Hikvision Acusense NVR for my brother. I have not yet found a setting which would enable this same sort of target information (human or vehicle) to be included in the still images which arrive via the Hik-Connect app. He is only interested in identifying humans, and whilst the person is obvious most of the time, we are finding that sometimes the system is sending through images where there is no obvious human target. In these cases it would be helpful to see what object within the camera’s field of view has been identified as the human.

Is it possible to embed this sort of info in the images which arrive via the Hik-Connect app?

Thanks in advance.

Greg

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
From within BI no you cannot get the little box that the camera draws around it. All BI gets is the ONVIF trigger.

I am sure AI tools would allow you to do that, but BI has since integrated first DeepStack and now went to SenseAI and one of the options is to tell it to Burn label markup on to alert images that will draw the box around the object.

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
G’day all.

I have a setup which uses Hikvision cameras, Blue Iris, AITool and Telegram. As a result, I get images sent to my phone through Telegram which have object of interest information embedded in them. This information is also useful in identifying objects which are being misidentified by my system.

I have just set up a system which uses two Hikvision 8MP Acusense cameras and a Hikvision Acusense NVR for my brother. I have not yet found a setting which would enable this same sort of target information (human or vehicle) to be included in the still images which arrive via the Hik-Connect app. He is only interested in identifying humans, and whilst the person is obvious most of the time, we are finding that sometimes the system is sending through images where there is no obvious human target. In these cases it would be helpful to see what object within the camera’s field of view has been identified as the human.

Is it possible to embed this sort of info in the images which arrive via the Hik-Connect app?

Thanks in advance.

Greg
Im no pro at all but have also recently set up a hikvision acusense NVR with 12 cameras. I have gone over everything I can find as far as the Hik-Connect app and I don’t see anything like this for the actual app. Only disclosed the event type. Can only see this info in the NVR.

Reaction score
Im no pro at all but have also recently set up a hikvision acusense NVR with 12 cameras. I have gone over everything I can find as far as the Hik-Connect app and I don’t see anything like this for the actual app. Only disclosed the event type. Can only see this info in the NVR.
Forgive my ignorance, but where can I find this info within the NVR?

Thanks.

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, but where can I find this info within the NVR?

Thanks.
so you can search under playback by the event type or by human/vehicle/face. Select display VCA on screen to show the VCA

then under file management you can do the same thing and under smart search and change between source and target pic to see the VCA. Also, I haven’t tried this yet, but if you see a false alarm clip you can import it to the self learning library where it will analyze the false alarm clip to reduce false alarms.

you can also do all the above under smart analysis