Add to BI Database failure

jjhdtv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Finally got around to updating from BI4 to BI5 today. Still a novice user. I have set up the cameras to "Continuous Record + Trigger". In addition to taking a snapshot and sending a text message with snapshot.
Motion detection is working, image is created and sent. However I get the error "AddToBIDB failed 161" and "Alert Image not created". Nothing is recorded in the Alert folder. The only recorded clips are just the continuous recording files stored in the New folder.

I have tried removing and rebuilding the database, moving the database from the local drive to the storage drive and vice versa. Upgraded to the latest version 5.7.0.5 (today) - Nothing has worked.

Trying to get BI to continuously record all cameras, and flag the clips with motion. I'm assuming the database error is all or part of the problem. Appreciate the suggestions.

jjhdtv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I was attempting to have the DB folder on the SSD (Drive C:) and all video files stored on the HDD (D:). I discovered a non valid path mistakenly entered (fat fingered) for the Alerts location. Once corrected, it seems to be working now. Thank you.