Adding Motorola Focus85 WIFI camera to Hikvision NVR DS-7608NI

Paul6068

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if it possible to add my Motorola Focus85 WIFI camera to my Hikvision NVR? I currently have 6 Hikvision POE cameras attached to the NVR. I have played around trying to add the camera by editing an unused IP camera via the camera management screen in the NVR menu.

Changed the adding method to Manual
IP camera = 192.168.0.18 (this is where it appears on my router)
Protocol = ONVIF
Management port = 80
Channel port = 1
Transfer protocol = Auto
Username and password = what I use when logging in to the hubble app to view my camera on line via my iphone.

I have tried two different settings in the Protocol Management screen:
leaving the Path blank
Typing the path 192.168.18:554/ch1/main/av_stream

Any help would be appreciated

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Management port = 80
Are you sure this is the 'ONVIF port' ? It can vary with different models, and is usually not documented.
ONVIF Device Manager (sourceforge.net) should find the camera automatically when the PC and camera are on the same IP address segment.
The 'ONVIF port' shows in the URL at the bottom of the Identification page. If no obvious port shows - it is 80.

Typing the path 192.168.18:554/ch1/main/av_stream
Normally, I'd expect that you'd have to use /ch1/main/av_stream
Assuming that URL is valid.
The IP address, port are configured elsewhere.

Paul6068

n3wb
Reaction score
Alastair,

I should have mentioned earlier that I am not much of a techie so I used ONVIF as I don't know who makes the focus ( seen Biotne mentioned) so opted to what I thought might work. If you need any info that might you sort this out for me pleas ask away. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I am using the URL that shows up on my router when the camera is turned on so unless you can tell me otherwise I hope it is right.