Adjust threshold or sensitivity in Dahua

Peachs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What is your setup for outdoors? Human detection only.

Reliable but at the same time avoid too many false alarms.

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Can't you use IVS and send email based on the IVS-event?

Still not answering your original question as I think there are better ways :)

Edit: what camera are we talking about? Is SMD possible?
Identifying Only people is a really really hard task. What distances and light are we talking about?

Peachs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can't you use IVS and send email based on the IVS-event?

Still not answering your original question as I think there are better ways :)

Edit: what camera are we talking about? Is SMD possible?
Identifying Only people is a really really hard task. What distances and light are we talking about?
I'm not only interested in notifications (I have a Paradox alarm for the outside). I need images to serve as an external backup in case of problems with the NVR, for example, theft. The cheapest way is by sending photos by email when human movement is detected (so as not to saturate gmail).

IVS functions, and more, are used for autotracking in PTZ and linking cameras. For this case I have not been able to send an email immediately with a photo.

Searching on YouTube I only see the possibility of motion detection, gmail does not notify and nothing happens due to false alarms, I repeat its use as a backup, but I want to try to perfect it as much as possible to have storage efficiency.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It would help to know your camera/NVR model?

IVS rules can indeed send emails with a snapshot just like MD. Its quite efficient actually.
IVS is much better at eliminating false alarms than plain Motion Detection
Gmail wont give a shit which is sending the email (you do have to setup your Gmail to accept emails from the NVR/camera however)