Adjusting ring time in firmware on VTH5221DW and other issues

TomasLTU

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I've installed Dahua VTH5221DW and VTO2000C intercom system for a client, unfortunately client is annoyed with the system in a few ways and I need to fix them, or the client wants the system replaced...

First of all, she does not like that the monitor is ringing for 15 seconds and would like it to be way shorter, around 5 seconds, but the lowest setting on the monitor is 15, I was wondering if there is any way to get inside the code and adjust the minimal ring time?

Then she has a problem with the feature that the when you make a call at the door the system says audibly "Please wait a moment", she would like to have that disabled, can it be done?

Another problem is that they have a separate system of wireless remotes that opens the doors, they would like them to work together with the new intercom, that if they open the door with the remote buttons, the monitor stops ringing, are there any solutions to make this work? I guess this is not a problem if the ring time becomes way shorter, but still I would like to do it if it's possible...

And yes the client is very needy... fml...

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Sitnalta

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Did you find a solution to disable the ringtone?