Advice needed asap hikivision ds-2cd3345-i 4mp turret?

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, glad I found this forum looks great. I live here in Northeast pennsylvania. I just bought a
[h=1]Hikvision DS-7716NI-SP/16-1TB NVR, 16-Channel, H264, up to 5MP, Integrated 16-port PoE, HDMI, 4-SATA, with 1TB[/h] I bought this because I had bought a Laview 8 channel it will be returned due to lag and freezing issues. Just doesnt have enough processor power.
My question is: I like the Hikivision turret IP cameras. Specifically, Hikvision DS-2CD3345-I 4MP EXIR Turret IR IP66 Outdoor POE Dome Network Camera.
The problem is that these range from about 80 to 100 bucks but you need to order from China? a. Im not sure how long they will take to arrive and b. are these cameras better than the DS-2CD2342WD-I/2, or similar USA models? Not sure what to do. I need 6 of these cameras and they need to be mounted to my home. I hear they have a 3 axis mount more like a bullet far as positing it? Im concerned about the ordering from China never have done that before. Anyone have any advice here. I don't want to spend twice as much or more for the cameras unless there is something wrong with the DS-2CD3345-I 4MP? I currently have 2mp bullet and they are good in the day but horrible at night very fuzzy in compete darkness. Thanks in advance for your help. Id like to order them asap any help is greatly appreciated.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Covack

n3wb
Reaction score
I've ordered from ALiexpress , I didn't have any problems, shipping was rather quick I thought
You can try Nelly's Security here in the US

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
I see there is different methods that you can choose from ALiexpress, DHL looks the fastest. How long did it take to get your items from the date of order? Also if anyone has anyone info these cameras Id appreciate it thanks

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello, glad I found this forum looks great. I live here in Northeast pennsylvania. I just bought a
[h=1]Hikvision DS-7716NI-SP/16-1TB NVR, 16-Channel, H264, up to 5MP, Integrated 16-port PoE, HDMI, 4-SATA, with 1TB[/h] I bought this because I had bought a Laview 8 channel it will be returned due to lag and freezing issues. Just doesnt have enough processor power.
My question is: I like the Hikivision turret IP cameras. Specifically, Hikvision DS-2CD3345-I 4MP EXIR Turret IR IP66 Outdoor POE Dome Network Camera.
The problem is that these range from about 80 to 100 bucks but you need to order from China? a. Im not sure how long they will take to arrive and b. are these cameras better than the DS-2CD2342WD-I/2, or similar USA models? Not sure what to do. I need 6 of these cameras and they need to be mounted to my home. I hear they have a 3 axis mount more like a bullet far as positing it? Im concerned about the ordering from China never have done that before. Anyone have any advice here. I don't want to spend twice as much or more for the cameras unless there is something wrong with the DS-2CD3345-I 4MP? I currently have 2mp bullet and they are good in the day but horrible at night very fuzzy in compete darkness. Thanks in advance for your help. Id like to order them asap any help is greatly appreciated.
Lookup one of the most popular threads here by user milkisbad - you can secure private label HIK US cameras with full 3 year warranty and US support for a few extra dollars and they typically ship same day so if you get this taken care of this morning you would have them Monday or pay for UPS Saturday delivery and possibly have tomorrow.

Be aware of you use China cameras there's are limitations. They can't be upgraded or they will restore to native language. You have no warranty as these are not authorized to be sold into regions outside China, and be aware there are posts talking about HIK cracking down and NVRs returning Regional Mismatch errors when connecting China cameras to Western Region NVR hardware.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I see there is different methods that you can choose from ALiexpress, DHL looks the fastest. How long did it take to get your items from the date of order? Also if anyone has anyone info these cameras Id appreciate it thanks
Please read the forum and understand what you are ordering. The ali cameras will not have a return policy, warranty, or hikvision support. You will not be able to update the firmware.

Covack

n3wb
Reaction score
Thecrow1, I haven't ordered any Hiks from China, I got mine from Nelly's
I've have ordered a Sunba from Aliexpess , no problem's either place

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you so much. Do I send him a PM or does he have a store etc? Id love to buy US version cameras for a few more bucks than the Chinese. I need 5 or 6 Id like to order today. Thanks again in advance

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Contact info for milkisbad so I can order them today. Appreciate it thanks:)

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
You found and posted in the correct thread, send him a nice quick PM as well and I'm sure he'll get back to you. Good luck!

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks I did. These are original Hikivision USA cameras correct? I clicked on a link from one of his posts and it directed me to the LTS website. Thanks again

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the LTS cameras are plug and play for use with the Hikvision DS-7716NI-SP/16-1TB NVR, 16-Channel, H264, up to 5MP, Integrated 16-port PoE, HDMI, 4-SATA, with 1TBn NVR's? In other words will the camera be just like an original Hikivison camera no other POE or manual setup required? Just plug it in and it will play with user name and password? Thanks in advance.

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone know for certain that the LTS cameras will work with a Hikivision IP NVR system. I believe that the LTS are just re branded cameras and should be compatible (plug and play) ? Thanks in advance.

D!ngo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they will be compatible if they support ONVIF. Where did you get the NVR? I don't know if Chinese version NVR will be compatible though. Milk is off on weekends so if you can wait for him til Monday, he will let you know for certain.