Again on Hikvision DS-7104NI lost password

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
May 2023 , still someone asking for Hivision device password reset... :confused:

I own a DS-7104NI E1/4P

Is there a way to have password reset without the (being honest) 30€ robbish official Hikvision password reset procedure for MY OWN paid device ??

Password reset tool on this web page doesn't help.

Thank you !

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
May 2023 , still someone asking for Hivision device password reset... :confused:

I own a DS-7104NI E1/4P

Is there a way to have password reset without the (being honest) 30€ robbish official Hikvision password reset procedure for MY OWN paid device ??

Thank you !
Is hik charging you 30 or a third party? Did you try the reset tool on this forum?
As far as it being your own device, that is true, but hik does not have to waste time and money giving you support because you failed to write your password and save it. Just email it to yourself.

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I own a DS-7104NI E1/4P

Thank you !

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is hik charging you 30 or a third party? Did you try the reset tool on this forum?
As far as it being your own device, that is true, but hik does not have to waste time and money giving you support because you failed to write your password and save it. Just email it to yourself.
Different points of view....
Hik hasn't to waste time , they have just to let device owners to reset his own one like you can reset a switch , a router, a...anything else.

Anyway Oleg.. thanks for suggested method, no one works... my fault ?

I own :

DS-7104NI V3.4.93 build 170703
DS-2CD2342WD V5.4.5 build 170124
DS-2CD1041 V5.5.0 build 170725

I wasn't able to reset password with suggested methods:

Method 1 I've got to set https (ssl) and then waiting for users list then error or hungs
Method 2 error 2022 after insert serial code generated by inserting serial and date (what's the right device serial obtained by sadp ? with or without model ? )
Method 3 browser message "connection refused"

Any idea ?
thank you