Alarm message push is different between ivms4500 and ezviz

yocgcctv

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using hikvison Ip camera Ds-2cd2432f-iw and Ds-2cd2032-I , I install ivms4500 and ezviz born. I found that In ivms4500
For 2432f :alarm message push turn on, it is working good.( need turn on motion detect in ip cam first);it will sent you a message and a link to watch live view or watch playback, no capture picture.
For 2032i : it is not working unless you update the firmw to 5.3.0. ( 5.2.5 not working).If you turn off push notify, the motion detect is still working in camera and Nvr.
In Ezviz
For 2432f: if you turn on push notify, it will turn on the PIR detect not motion detect. Sent a capture picture to your phone and the ip cam will get big alarm sound in 5 seconds.

For 2032i: it works in Fw5.2.5 and Fw 5.3.0. It can sent the capture pictures to your phone.But it will disable motion detect in camera and Nvr, if you turn off the push notify.

Two app make different ,If ivms4500 can sent picture same as Ezviz that is better than ezviz. Because it will not disable motion detect in camera if you turn off alarm message push.

Last edited by a moderator: