Alarms

Pete_Repeat

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It appears my alarms only trigger once when the motion is detected and don't trigger again until motion has finished and another motion trigger occurs.

I have ticked re-trigger so I am not sure why the exe file isn't run multiple times when I am waving my hands in front of the camera for a while. I have turned the minimum time to run again to 0.0 minutes (or whatever that term was called in the alarm tab)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It appears my alarms only trigger once when the motion is detected and don't trigger again until motion has finished and another motion trigger occurs.

I have ticked re-trigger so I am not sure why the exe file isn't run multiple times when I am waving my hands in front of the camera for a while. I have turned the minimum time to run again to 0.0 minutes (or whatever that term was called in the alarm tab)
remember settings are profile specific - if you are running more than one profile...
uncheck "timer-wait at least"

Pete_Repeat

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
remember settings are profile specific - if you are running more than one profile...
uncheck "timer-wait at least"
I am only running one profile at the moment.

I have lowered the wait time to 0.0, but will look for the box to uncheck when I get home.

Maybe I am doing something silly, as the alarm can trigger repetitively if motion is continuous?