Alerts/clear all not working in BI app in Android

elmo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For about the last 6 weeks all of a sudden my alerts/clear all button in the Android app will not work. For example I get out in the yard or something without turning my cameras off, I'll have 50 alerts. I normally just look at the alert previews and clear all, but now I am having to go through and view each alert and delete one at a time which is very frustrating. This is the case whether I'm on the local network or away connecting via open VPN. BI software version is 5.3.5.1 (latest stable version)

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I’ve been seeing a similar behavior for the past week.

When I watch each alert, they are marked viewed, but then when the app refreshes, some of the old alerts are marked new again.

Last edited:

Wen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Same thing here. You can swipe to the right on the Android BI screen and delete the alerts. Hasn't worked for a couple of months now.

elmo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Same thing here. You can swipe to the right on the Android BI screen and delete the alerts. Hasn't worked for a couple of months now.
Thanks for the swiping tip. I didn't realize you can do that. I tried and you can swipe in either direction which is way better than having to view/delete each.

I don't like having a long list of alerts to filter through. I'd rather just look at what's there and delete as I go.

Last edited: