Alerts Not Updating...But There're There After Reboot

ARAMP1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
For some reason, my Alert clips will stop updating.

As you can see in the first picture, after a few hours, it will stop showing updated alerts.

If I close out Blue Iris and restart it, they're there. The second picture is after a restart.

I"m guessing there is some kind of setting that I need to change. Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In upper right clip viewer window, click on the green calendar.

When the calendar opens, select "clear/cancel"; the calendar will now NOT be green and won't be filtering the clips to show only the date selected on the calendar.

FWIW, this is covered in BI's help in the "working with clips" section under "the clip list calendar".

ARAMP1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In upper right clip viewer window, click on the green calendar.

When the calendar opens, select "clear/cancel"; the calendar will now NOT be green and won't be filtering the clips to show only the date selected on the calendar.
Thanks. I'll see if that does it.

FWIW, this is covered in BI's help in the "working with clips" section under "the clip list calendar".
I've only found the "Clips and Archiving" section in the video tutorials sections. Would you mind providing a link when you get a chance?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@ARAMP1 .

Your screen shot depicts BI version 4; these instructions refers to the built-in help for version 4 and not any online tutorial (which are terrific I might add).
  • In Blue Iris, click on the "help" button (the large " ? ") at the top in the toolbar.
  • In the search box, type in "clips" and hit <ENTER>.
  • In search result topics at bottom, click on "working with clips" and hit <ENTER>.
  • Scroll down to "The Clip List Calendar."

Last edited: