Alerts stop updating at midnite every night all of a sudden

bradner

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I noticed a weird behavior of my BI5. My alerts on the "show/hide clips" film strip all of a sudden stopped updating at midnite (or the last alert before midnite whenever that happens) every night a few days ago. Alerts ARE being recorded but I have to close and restart BI to have them refresh. I don't think I've changed anything lately but I may have as I tinker with the odd setting when reading forums. They've been showing up fine ever since I first started using BI5 last summer.

It's more an inconvenience because alert clips are still being saved but just not showing up on the side preview bar until I close and restart BI. Anyone else run across this before?

edit: I see I have a windows update pending, I'll install that and see if that changes anything tonight - who knows, maybe it's related

edit 2: I think I found the problem, I think I had "today" chosen on the date icon - i pressed "clear/cancel" and that may have cleared it up. I'll see tonight. The calendar was green but now it's greyed out.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
edit 2: I think I found the problem, I think I had "today" chosen on the date icon - it pressed "clear/cancel" and that may have cleared it up. I'll see tonight. The calendar was green but now it's greyed out.
I was just fixing to reply and ask you if that calendar was green...sounds like you got it, man.