ALI-NVR3008P FW

FredZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I installed NVR and cameras at my residence last year. New equipment. The NVR is Alibi NVR3008P and 4, ALI-IPU3030R cameras. The cameras are 3MP and with the current Alibi FW support VCA. The current NVR FW doesn't support VCA. Also the NVR does not have menu for handling VCA alarms from the cameras. I phoned Supercirucits CS and asked them if there was FW available for 3008P that would support VCA, NO and no new releases planned. His only suggestion was that I purchase new NVR.

I think the NVR and cameras are manufactured by HIKVision. The NVR main board PCB PN is DS-80109, Rev 1.3. (The switch PCA is marked PN DS8507, Rev 1.2.) This combination supports 8 POE ports. Does anyone know if I can reflash this main board with HIKVision FW that would support VCA or handling VCA events from the cameras? If yes, which FW PN? I've seen postings on other security system sites that this main board PN was used on either the DS-7608NI-SE/P or some variant of the DS-7808 (don't know the suffix).

Thanks.