Aliexpress Alternative

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I purchased five IPC-HDW4431C-A cams on ebay from wholesalecctvpro a while ago and was waiting to see if this seller was reliable. He upgraded shipping to DHL for free (think if you order a few, he'll upgrade for free). Ordered on 10/31/16 and received on 11/7/16. Super fast and good communication.

One of the 5 cameras arrived DOA. After running through a few tests for him, he offered to send a free replacement or refund. I opted for the replacement. Just received the replacement a few days ago via regular china mail and everything is good.

If price is similar to Ali, at least with ebay you have some recourse. I asked about the Starglight cams and unfortunately, his prices were much higher than what's being offered to forum members.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
That's nice to know... Except they have NOTHING listed. :)

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like a lot of Chinese e-commerce is a circus, and Ebay won't put up with as much BS from their sellers. Perhaps it is for that reason that Ebay sellers lag behind in their product offerings and pricing. Amazon sellers lag even further behind, but if I need a camera fast, I'll pay more to buy from one of the sellers that sent cameras to Amazon's warehouse for Amazon fulfillment.