Aliexpress first purchase / Supplier asking for extended processing time / Help?

wetland

n3wb
Reaction score
I have entered into my first ever purchase on AilExpress with E&M Security Center Two DS-2CD2332-I.

E&M is now asking for me to extend the processing time from the original 23 days to 39 (I have not extended yet).

My questions are has anyone experienced this extension request?

How should I handle this request / what did you do?

If you did extend the time what were the results?

I did do my due diligence messaging back in forth with Max before my purchase one of my questions was asking if the cameras were in stock and ready to ship. Max replied yes they are in stock ready to ship. I have sent another message to Max asking for an explanation of the request to extend processing time waiting for his reply.

Any experiences to do with extended processing times would be appreciated.

Thanks

wetland

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes I had the same feeling about the warning bells ringing. I thought why would they be asking for an extension if he had told me they were in stock ready to ship? Reading through the various forums I see people having generally good experiences with E&M. It will be interesting to see Max's reply.

Thanks DaveP!

wetland

n3wb
Reaction score
Another question if I do cancel my order how long would it take for me to get my refund?

wetland

n3wb
Reaction score
Update: I just messaged with Max and he said I do not have to extend the processing time. He also said the cameras would be shipped out today.

wetland

n3wb
Reaction score
To help others out in similar situation make sure you understand how to select the shipping you desire. This is where I got a little confused. As of this morning my package is showing as shipped with its tracking number.

On their web store E&M Security Center If you are purchasing less than three cameras and you want DHL shipping you must choose the $1.00 link here and in my case since I purchased 2 cameras I would choose 24 pieces equaling $24.00.

I have been very pleased with Max’s communication @ E&M. You must remember when messaging with him they are ahead of the US by 14 to 11 hrs.