All New 4MP Hikvision Cameras - Reduced 3MP pricing

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Any plan to offer different lens sizes (4mm, 6mm) for the 3242 turrets in near future?

Or can you special order them at same cost?

Thank you
Bill

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
These prices are pretty competitive with the 3 year warranty for us regular people.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
These prices are pretty competitive with the 3 year warranty for us regular people.
I'm pretty sure this is a proper warranty where Nelly's deal with you, not the joke warranty by B&H (I would avoid B&H like the plague if I were in the US, bad prices and misleading warranty statements).

One of the Nelly's guys I'm sure will confirm.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Any plan to offer different lens sizes (4mm, 6mm) for the 3242 turrets in near future?

Or can you special order them at same cost?

Thank you
Bill
We aren't able to get any different lens sizes than the ones we offer on our site unfortunately. If anything changes I'll let you know.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We offer a full 3 year warranty on all Hikvision products as well as free lifetime tech support. The warranty and tech support is handled directly through us.

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nelly's has been on here for a while and not a single bad comment about them, that's a huge testament to their service and product...if i need something i would go to you guys.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well my first buy was from nellys, fast ship, usa support and warranty, fast response and patience for newbie..buying more..here is a shot of my new 4mp dome mentioned in this thread..not bad from a screenshot from hik app off ipad.

Attachments

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@Interpon thanks for the feedback and the picture! Very very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Interpon thanks for the feedback and the picture! Very very nice.
can' wait for the cams to arrive, will try to get back yard up.. also thanks to @fenderman for help as well .. it is appreciated..

looks even better on HD TV!

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
2142 4mp installed backyard, 2.8 lens 1080p 20 frames..now to try different cameras and play with lenses. Waiting for a dome ptz ? With good optical zoom.

screenshot from ipad hik app. Have not dialed in wdr as sun contrast assist. Will see at night with lights from house, may need to adjust.
Hope this helps newbies with what lens camera and what it covers. I'm m happy.

Attachments

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I've heard good things about this microphone from a few customers. Unfortunately we don't carry any yet but may in the future.

Weatherproof Microphone.png

Mange16v

n3wb
Reaction score
I am about to purchase a system from Nellys, I was just curious how much of a difference there is between the 2142FWD-I 4MP and the 2342WD-I? Also, Is there any discount for forum members?

Thank you!
Eric

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @Mange16v, the 2342 has better infrared, you'll get a more dispersed IR at night. That's the main difference. The 2142 is a great camera for general coverage on a home or business. However, if there are areas that are rather dark I would highly suggest the 2342 over the 2142. I sent you a discount code through email.

Mange16v

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you! I ordered the 2342 and the NVR you suggested. As soon as it's not 30 below and the cameras are up I'll post some stills!