Alternatives for Live Cams Pro on iOS?

sindrevr

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently found out that the EGGMAN TECHNOLOGIES INC. Live Cams Pro for iOS is not on apple store anymore.
I would say this was one of the best iOS apps for streaming Foscam IPcams through the years.

Unfortunately this app is no longer on the app store, anyone know why?
Which iOS apps do you guys use?

I did have a look on these apps today:
  • FoscamPro (5 $ USD - not worth a dollar is my opinion)
  • IPCamViewerLite
  • OWLR Foscam
  • IDMSS Plus
  • Tinycam
  • Foscam 2 Pro (5 $ USD - not worth a dollar is my opinion)
Really miss LiveCams Pro.

BR,
Sindre

tne7laa

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Too bad that LifeCams Pro is not updated anymore and has disappeared. Used App for years now and is the best IP camera app.
Does anybody know if source code is transferred somewhere else so it can be maintained in future?

rray

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently found out that the EGGMAN TECHNOLOGIES INC. Live Cams Pro for iOS is not on apple store anymore.
I would say this was one of the best iOS apps for streaming Foscam IPcams through the years.

Unfortunately this app is no longer on the app store, anyone know why?
Which iOS apps do you guys use?

I did have a look on these apps today:
  • FoscamPro (5 $ USD - not worth a dollar is my opinion)
  • IPCamViewerLite
  • OWLR Foscam
  • IDMSS Plus
  • Tinycam
  • Foscam 2 Pro (5 $ USD - not worth a dollar is my opinion)
Really miss LiveCams Pro.

BR,
Sindre
I have used Live Cams Pro for over 7 years and still use it. I have added devices over the years but I cannot download the app anymore. I miss it. I have tried alternatives but nothing works as good as Live Cams Pro using Foscam cameras.

The only acceptable alternative I have found is the Foscam VMS for Foscam cameras. It also works on desktops and laptops along with iphone. Give it a try.

I like Foscam cameras but have learned the hard way - do not use their DDNS. Do yourself a favor and get a third party DDNS for remote monitoring.

Good Luck

sindrevr

n3wb
Reaction score
I have used Live Cams Pro for over 7 years and still use it. I have added devices over the years but I cannot download the app anymore. I miss it. I have tried alternatives but nothing works as good as Live Cams Pro using Foscam cameras.

The only acceptable alternative I have found is the Foscam VMS for Foscam cameras. It also works on desktops and laptops along with iphone. Give it a try.

I like Foscam cameras but have learned the hard way - do not use their DDNS. Do yourself a favor and get a third party DDNS for remote monitoring.

Good Luck
Thank you.
Foscam VMS works great on desktop and laptop.
But I cannot find it for iPhone?
Guess you mean the official Foscam app for iphone?

What I dont like with that is that its not going directly too the IPCam as Livecams etc. resulting lag.

Sindre