Always Sleeping with oneeyeopen

oneeyeopen

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all. I have lurked for a few months as I started yet another journey down a rabbit hole...this time home and network security.

In my short time here I have gained a great deal of knowledge and have made a few purchases based on reviews and recommendations from the site and its contributing members.

Thank you for the Choosing Hardware for Blue Iris write-up.

Thank you @looney2ns and all the contributing members for the Review-OEM Loryta IPC-T5442T-ZE Varifocal 4mp camera (Dahua)

Thanks for turning me on to @EMPIRETECANDY

I look forward to adding my own contributions to the community as my home security system and home network continues to take shape.

I am currently running +1500ft cat6 and just finished installing my 1st cam (EmpireTech IPC-T5442T-ZE) and am about to order 2 more (wish you had them in stock now @EMPIRETECANDY - I missed the BFdeals).
I will do my best to post progress pics and reviews in the coming days /weeks/months.

I hope linking this next site does not break any rules here but it has been instrumental in building my ipcamera setup within pfsense for firewall rules, etc in order to lock everything down. Blue Iris based Video Security System

Thanks again to the site and all the contributing members. Much respect!

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum even though it sounds like you have been reading for awhile, it's good to see your introduction.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hello all. I have lurked for a few months as I started yet another journey down a rabbit hole...this time home and network security.

In my short time here I have gained a great deal of knowledge and have made a few purchases based on reviews and recommendations from the site and its contributing members.

Thank you for the Choosing Hardware for Blue Iris write-up.

Thank you @looney2ns and all the contributing members for the Review-OEM Loryta IPC-T5442T-ZE Varifocal 4mp camera (Dahua)

Thanks for turning me on to @EMPIRETECANDY

I look forward to adding my own contributions to the community as my home security system and home network continues to take shape.

I am currently running +1500ft cat6 and just finished installing my 1st cam (EmpireTech IPC-T5442T-ZE) and am about to order 2 more (wish you had them in stock now @EMPIRETECANDY - I missed the BFdeals).
I will do my best to post progress pics and reviews in the coming days /weeks/months.
View attachment 76064
Disregard the RING Solar Stick-Up Cam. The RING ecosystem is being replaced!

I hope linking this next site does not break any rules here but it has been instrumental in building my ipcamera setup within pfsense for firewall rules, etc in order to lock everything down. Blue Iris based Video Security System

Thanks again to the site and all the contributing members. Much respect!
Thanks for your sharing,BF discount for you, let you catch it :D
Send you a DM for the orders.