Am I calculating this right? MP/s

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since you have them, I suggest try one out and see if it meets your needs - but certainly try them at night as daytime they are probably sufficient. Meanwhile @SouthernYankee has yet to provide his standard welcome message that would have all the reference material you will need!

All I know is my neighbor had Reolinks and when a door checker came thru here at 2am, his cameras produced zero useful videos and the perp was within 10 feet of his cameras. Meanwhile, my cameras had the video that put the guy away and he didn't check my doors, simply walked by on the sidwalk 50 feet away. You will notice I said HAD lol - he got rid of them, but then went to Arlos :banghead: and when another perp came through, same story...

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unless you enjoy pain and suffering, ditch the realolinks, and buy a dahua or hike vision. See the many reviews on here of cameras by me and several others on here

tessellated

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Unless you enjoy pain and suffering, ditch the realolinks, and buy a dahua or hike vision. See the many reviews on here of cameras by me and several others on here
I started a new thread where I discussed testing the Reolinks at night and found significant problems with them. I'm returning them. Instead, I've bought a 5442 model Dahua and will experiment with it around the house to determine what I'll buy next.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
All I know is my neighbor had Reolinks and when a door checker came thru here at 2am, his cameras produced zero useful videos and the perp was within 10 feet of his cameras. Meanwhile, my cameras had the video that put the guy away and he didn't check my doors, simply walked by on the sidwalk 50 feet away. You will notice I said HAD lol - he got rid of them, but then went to Arlos :banghead: and when another perp came through, same story...
Some people are incurable :)