Am I Over Reacting?

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Since I am an early riser, I noticed this person while sitting at my desk. I have the street masked so I had to manually trigger to get the video capture. Do you think he was up to no good or do I need to switch to decaf?

The_Penguin

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hard to say. Sometimes when I'm early meeting someone, if I'm on foot, I just wander, or lean on a fence or something. Could be innocent enough, but you never know.

Zorac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
2:32am? thats more than just rising early!

i sometimes get motion clips like that, i save them just in case something comes of it, but nothing does. if something happens, its right away, not a matter of someone casing the joint and coming back later. like penguin says, maybe hes just killing time, or maybe liked your car. my neighbour has a pimped out car and people regularly slow down check it out. or maybe just drunk and having problems walking!!

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think he is just moving along, didn't seem too nosey to me, but you never know.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I missed it, just watched part of the video. I have a short attention span lol, is it normal for you to have people walking by around that time of night?
Now around here if I saw someone like that it'd be odd, not too many ever walking around at that time. I can spot things out of the norm pretty quickly around here.

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We actually live in a decent neighborhood though not far from what used to be called "The War Zone" now they have changed the name to "The International District". I'll say it, *********** NM, USA, yep Breaking Bad. It seems like the bad parts of town have changed since my 23 years here. Now, it ALL seems like the bad part of town though. If it weren't for my job, I probably would have moved on by now. The only thing is, my old home town (Austin) has exploded since I left and has completely changed too.

Last edited by a moderator: