Amazon buys iRobot

Reaction score
No worries .. Amazon will setup a firmware update for your iBRobots to pick up your prime packages from the Auto-bot delivery van when it passes your neighborhood ...
Cool. Because if they can program and modify them to open my doors, go out on the porch, bring my packages in...hell yes! Then I will let them program a FW update to my dog and kids! :)

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
iRobot isn't just a robot vacuum company, but might even make the majority of their profit in the defense sector.

They will perfect drone delivery and drone assassination. Hopefully the order doesn't get mixed up.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
iRobot isn't just a robot vacuum company, but might even make the majority of their profit in the defense sector.

They will perfect drone delivery and drone assassination. Hopefully the order doesn't get mixed up.
Check this out:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Existing iRobot owners, DO NOT Update your firmware. Per*erted Bezos wants a little piece of your pie. Heard he plans to get a stake out of P***hub soon too.

Anyone here still has a Prime membership?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Existing iRobot owners, DO NOT Update your firmware. Per*erted Bezos wants a little piece of your pie. Heard he plans to get a stake out of P***hub soon too.

Anyone here still has a Prime membership?
I do, but I don't own a IRobot device. I don't own an Alexa, or any other listening deice. I don't do por" Hub. So, I just get my packages quicker and watch some movies. I don't like the US Federal government either, but, I still pay money into them all year long.