Amazon Delivery Driver

cmos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
All kidding aside, what camera is that? Looks like something I would like to try.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
All kidding aside, what camera is that? Looks like something I would like to try.
This PTZ on the latest video is (Dahua DH-SD8A840WA-HNF ) is a bit old and EOL now.

There are other PTZ which are available and soon to be available also and will likely perform even better.

Rickoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's been my experience Amazon drivers are generally friendly and happy at their job. Gotta assume Amazon treats their people pretty well. Could be a reason they are as massive as they are. I know there are Amazon haters out there. Anytime I can get obscure items to my door in 2 days is a win in my book.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had an experience with a UPS driver that was good. I was at my son's house checking on the place while he was out of town. The house itself is about 100-150 feet from the road (it's a private road), but the drivers always stop on the road. My son has had to get his tractor out and pull more that one UPS truck out of the sand out front, and word has gotten out about it. Anyway, driver gets two packages out of the truck and heads towards the house. Since I was out there, I volunteered to take the packages from her. She declined saying that they are supposed to deliver to the doorstep, so I let her go about her business. striking up a pleasant convo while we walked. She put the packages down and departed after taking her photo of the packages.

I have to say that most of the experiences I have had with delivery drivers, including the mail delivery people, has all been favorable. No assholes, no short curt responses, just real people doing their jobs.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
What year is your Tundra? Looks just like mine. They'll bury me in mine. Love it, and wouldn't trade it for the world.