Amazon Prime Day

EyeOfSauron

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, guys can post the plan like @Barry Allen , i will calculate a big package price, like coupon ?
Yes, hopefully I can get some advice on camera selection in this thread :D. Right now I know I need more IPC-T5442T-ZE, but maybe bullets would be better on corners.

Also, I wonder if you could offer some of the junction boxes/mounts in packages of 3-5, perhaps save on shipping and cost?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, hopefully I can get some advice on camera selection in this thread :D. Right now I know I need more IPC-T5442T-ZE, but maybe bullets would be better on corners.

Also, I wonder if you could offer some of the junction boxes/mounts in packages of 3-5, perhaps save on shipping and cost?
Junction box just buy from our amazon shop. :cool: Shipping is cheaper than buy from HONGKONG

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score

Also make sure to look at the reviews myself and others have posted along with great conversation in those threads that go into a lot of depth on where to use, how to dial in, best practices etc etc
@EMPIRETECANDY will take care of you for a seamless sales experience

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Memorial day discount details coming out.

We also has some Refurbishment cams/NVR to sell too with this discount, Check the list in the Stocks in USA, so can do shipping for US clients only.
All details on the list. Can buy anytime.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I hate buying from Amazon, Bezos has enough already.
It's more than him having enough already. Much of the money he makes is used to undermine the society many of us grew up in, and leads to putting other companies out of business. It pains me to see all of the products recommended on IPCT with links to amazon, and I see every dollar sent to amazon as strengthening the enemy. I'd speak up more but I'm frankly afraid of getting my neck chopped off if I stick my head up too far.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's more than him having enough already. Much of the money he makes is used to undermine the society many of us grew up in, and leads to putting other companies out of business. It pains me to see all of the products recommended on IPCT with links to amazon, and I see every dollar sent to amazon as strengthening the enemy. I'd speak up more but I'm frankly afraid of getting my neck chopped off if I stick my head up too far.
Many of us buy from Andy directly for this very reason, plus it is cheaper than Amazon and Amazon 2-day is now moving to 4-day quietly and I can get them from Andy direct quicker...

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Many of us buy from Andy directly for this very reason, plus it is cheaper than Amazon and Amazon 2-day is now moving to 4-day quietly and I can get them from Andy direct quicker...
I remember when Prime first came out... it's biggest selling point was the 2 day shipping. That disappeared, then came back again to justify, in part, the increase in prime membership cost increase. I was surprised how many thought the second coming of the 2 day shipping was a great thing, until I reminded them it was part of the initial release of the service. :facepalm:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's an example in the news today how money sent to amazon is used:

"Last summer, Amazon announced a $10 million donation for “organizations supporting justice and equity,” including a donation directly to the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation. At the time, BLM Global Network was sponsored by Thousand Currents, a non-profit whose vice-chairman is Susan Rosenberg, a convicted left-wing terrorist. "

‘Breaking the News’ Reveals: Amazon’s Black Lives Matter Donation Tied to Convicted Terrorist

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sign us all up for 60% off LOL

Amazon discounts their stuff (Ring, Dot, Fire, etc.) for Amazon Prime usually around 20%, so why would they want you to be so much less?

But hey, doesn't 60% off mean less in there pocket LOL.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Will get some models to make some promotion , Amazon is greedy, they want to do 50-60% off o_O:)
Got a new Garage Door Opener, if I decide to use Amazon Key I will need a Camera inside our Garage, maybe a Dome, will check out your Prime Sale...Thanks...

BTW this new Opener is Crazy Quiet compared to our old chain driven LiftMaster...Did change out Steel Rollers for Nylon Rollers too, recommend 7 inch stem/shaft in case door ever tries to drop...which happened to me with my 4 inch Rollers.
View attachment Old_LiftMaster.mp4

View attachment New_Chamberlain.mp4

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

morelup

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Today get an email from Amazon, they ask us to do some Prime day promotion on Amazon. :eek:
This prime day really famous in US?
While there are a couple decent sales, The vast majority of prime day is a glorified garage sale (essentially businesses selling things for large discounts that they couldn't sell normally to just get rid of).

But you get a good deal on some 5442 ze's i'd be game :) (or any refurbed 5442 turrets)