Amcrest camera stays triggered

klaymon

n3wb
Reaction score
Currently on BI5 (latest update). Until yesterday, I only had a Unifi G3 Flex camera on the front door and it's been working well with DeepStack. Yesterday, I added an Amcrest IP5M-T1179EW-28 to the corner of the garage. I copied all my trigger settings from the front door camera to this one (painted my zone, etc.). The camera has largely been working well, but I get this issue where the Amcrest will get a triggered state and stay triggered. My AI settings are set to "person" only. The only way I can get it out of trigger is to open the camera properties in BI then click OK to have it reset the view. It's not all the time, but it's frequent.

On a possibly related note, I'm assuming I should have all of the motion settings turned off in the camera and just use BI. Is that correct?

Thanks.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If the camera has AI capabilities, most of us have found that better, but if not, then yes turn off all motion detection and any IVS type rules (if the camera has them) and use BI.

Did you do the find/inspect to let BI decide on the best one to use.

Sometimes deleting the camera and re-adding can fix these types of problems as well.