Amcrest recent order -terrible customer service

rvfigs

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I placed an order with Amcrest.

I went with Amcrest because it was a vendor listed on IPCamtalk.

Purchased NVR and 8 cameras.

Package arrived with missing camera.

It's been a week and I haven't heard anything from Amcrest to resolve the issue. Everyone keep deflecting.

I just don't understand how it operates. It's putting me, the customer, in the middle of its order fulfillment issues.

Just seems like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

I'm so disappointed with the customer service from Amcrest.

When I was placing the order, Amcrest bent over backgrounds to get the sale.

Now that an issue has surface, I can't get Amcrest to bend over backwards to resolve the issue.

mromamcrest

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Good Afternoon rvfigs,

I apologize for the experience. Are you able to provide what tickets you may have with us? I can gladly further look into the issue and see if I clear up any possible misunderstanding that may be going on.

As for the operation, please provide us some details on what be going on. Is there a certain feature you needing assistance with? I can try helping you here or please feel free to reach out to us for technical assistance at the following online form link which will come to us.

I apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to hearing from you in order to work with you on the best possible solution.

Amcrest Support

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I placed an order with Amcrest.

I went with Amcrest because it was a vendor listed on IPCamtalk.

Purchased NVR and 8 cameras.

Package arrived with missing camera.

It's been a week and I haven't heard anything from Amcrest to resolve the issue. Everyone keep deflecting.

I just don't understand how it operates. It's putting me, the customer, in the middle of its order fulfillment issues.

Just seems like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

I'm so disappointed with the customer service from Amcrest.

When I was placing the order, Amcrest bent over backgrounds to get the sale.

Now that an issue has surface, I can't get Amcrest to bend over backwards to resolve the issue.
Welcome @rvfigs

Looks like you're getting some help.

Do feel free to share the solution to the issue once it is known.

rvfigs

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Mario,

Thank you for the reply.

However, I'm not sure you understood my post. There is no specific "feature" I need assistance with.

The issue is that I paid for a complete system that arrived with missing parts.

It has been a week of communication with Amcrest and no one has any answers.

I initiated an RMA...now I need to wait for "another department" to review the RMA which could take another two days?

There seems to be way too many layers at Amcrest that prevent it from truly providing efficient customer service.

As I mentioned before, the only reason I purchased via Amcrest was because the company was listed in IPCamTalk as a vendor.

Really disappointed...