An swampy kinda day..

trapper

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I watched your previous boat crash video and there were people in small little paddle boats, kids on deck boats etc. I assume they are all aware of the gators. I lived in calif my entire life and this would just scare the heck out of me. Is there any reason that gator is not already turned into a pair of high quality boots. The negative for keeping them around must outweigh the positives? keep the videos coming its bound to get exciting.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I watched your previous boat crash video and there were people in small little paddle boats, kids on deck boats etc. I assume they are all aware of the gators. I lived in calif my entire life and this would just scare the heck out of me. Is there any reason that gator is not already turned into a pair of high quality boots. The negative for keeping them around must outweigh the positives? keep the videos coming its bound to get exciting.
They’re protected. You can only dispatch them during a limited season with a tag.

They’re really not that bad, just misunderstood :lmao:

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How long do you think that wooden crate on the hand rail is going to stay there before someone knocks it off?