Android TV devices recommended for tinyCam Monitor PRO w/ background mode and web server

whoami ™

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Been a while since figured this out and revisited this thread. My issue was I was on channel 1 coming from Blue Iris which is the multi cam stream and already set to low quality in Blue Iris. Having that low quality image on a 60 inch TV made it look even worse. I love this app tho now that I figured it out. Great Work. Thanx

Reaction score
I appreciate your help; it is very useful for those looking for a service provider. It was a particular problem for me since our whole family was quarantined at the very moment when we started having problems with television. You can imagine how hard it is to care for 4 children without a big screen. So then I immediately connected the first option that I found on the Internet and used the free iptv trial. I didn't regret my choice for a second. Apparently, I was just very lucky to find this company right away.

Last edited:

liquix

n3wb
Reaction score
Any recent recommendations for an Android box? Would a Chromecast 4K work to stream 2 cameras from RTSP to MJPEG?