Andy's Aliexpress Shop

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

We are maintaining the aliexpress shop now, so right now all links offline, will be back to work on 14th.
Will delete some old product and replace with new products with new pics.
Back soon, thank you!
Andy

dnsource

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys

We are maintaining the aliexpress shop now, so right now all links offline, will be back to work on 14th.
Will delete some old product and replace with new products with new pics.
Back soon, thank you!
Andy
so we can’t purchase till the 14th?

DRZmaui

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
are you going to sell PTZ and AI cameras? They seem to have been removed from the list

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
It looks like the cameras are there, but the menu selections on the side do not work.
Under products, select view all products

oknoob

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
HI Andy looking for some help. I been reading and watching some videos in this forum. And some of those clips are amazing. i own a lorex system 4K with a 4K ultra HD Dvr,and the cameras compare with the dahuas are bad. Now my ? is there is any camera you recomend that i can connect into the Dvr and looks nice like the dahuas?. I bougth the lorex system before found this place. Now going baby steps.Thanks

DRZmaui

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
HI Andy looking for some help. I been reading and watching some videos in this forum. And some of those clips are amazing. i own a lorex system 4K with a 4K ultra HD Dvr,and the cameras compare with the dahuas are bad. Now my ? is there is any camera you recomend that i can connect into the Dvr and looks nice like the dahuas?. I bougth the lorex system before found this place. Now going baby steps.Thanks
most of the Dahua camera's will not work with a Lorex DVR (I know from personal experience) Has to do with proprietary issues.

Reaction score
DRZmaui - My Lorex 32 channel NVR works well with Dahua and many different Hikvision/Clones. Sometimes when I click in the viewer to see the full stream it has issues, but the recordings are perfect. (Lorex OEMs their from Dahua anyway)

oknoob

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
DRZmaui - My Lorex 32 channel NVR works well with Dahua and many different Hikvision/Clones. Sometimes when I click in the viewer to see the full stream it has issues, but the recordings are perfect. (Lorex OEMs their from Dahua anyway)
Hi you have dahua cameras just plug and play with a lorex NVR?

oknoob

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, the Lorex works fine with standard ONVIF protocols.
Awsome I want order some dahua cameras to see if work with my nvr. I had 8 lorex cameras but at nigth no the best.Hope I can just plug and play for now. Thanks