Annke Sparkle 1, can i use it in Blue Iris?

Andyhhhdx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've recently purchased Blue Iris and i was wondering if there is a way of getting the Annke Sparke 1 camera to display in Blue Iris? I've got 4 different cameras which i've managed to get working without a problem but struggling with the Annke 1. Any ideas?

Thanks
Andy

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've recently purchased Blue Iris and i was wondering if there is a way of getting the Annke Sparke 1 camera to display in Blue Iris? I've got 4 different cameras which i've managed to get working without a problem but struggling with the Annke 1. Any ideas?

Thanks
Andy
I dont think that camera supports an RTSP or onvif stream.

Andyhhhdx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the response.
I am trying to get it to work in Blue Iris, i have just loaded up iSpy to try and get the camera to work but for some reason my iSpy keeps crashing so i'm giving up on that idea.
I might just get a better quality camera which i know will be supported in Blue Iris.

Thanks for getting back to me, it is much appreciated :)

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
i meant that the ispy url format for that cam may work if you try them in BI...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It wont work. These cameras are known to not support common streaming protocols and can only work with their own apps. The reviews are mostly fake. Same with lefun who sells the same camera under their own name. If OP can still return it, then that is his best bet.