Another noob wanting help with everything

Reaction score
Hi friends

Like so many others I'm looking for help upgrading home security systems.

Currently have an Aiphone intercom system connected to front gate and a screen inside.

We have a front fence which has a pedestrian gate and also a driveway gate that are controlled by an Aiphone keypad / internal base station.
Che
Then we have our front door which is obviously inside the gate, which currently has a ring doorbell and linked to a ring chime.

What I want is:

1. Upgraded Front gate video intercom system (video doorbell plus hardwired video station) with ability to remotely open pedestrian gate and driveway gate PLUS ability to be viewed (and actioned) remotely via phone (i.e. to let in delivery drivers while we are out)
2. Video Doorbell on the front door as well. No need for opening function but again the ability to know on phone when it is pushed and engage in two way audio.
3. 4 (ish) PoE video cameras positioned around the house with ability to detect motion and night vision of course
4. 24/7 recording, local storage.
5. The ability to remotely view video cameras when we are away on holidays, but not necessarily all the time.
6. The ability to activate a chime when motion is detected in the driveway or along the front path
7. The ability to watch the cameras live (locally) on either the TV or a dedicated monitor (i.e. watchwhen kids are playing down the side of the house)
8. Ensuring security and safety of the video systems in general terms.

I was thinking a blue iris setup would work well for managing the cameras, but I'm not sure about the doorbells/intercoms if they should be run differently so they it's easy to look/access remotely, and reduce the risk of the cameras being "hacked".

So I guess my question are

A) should the intercom system be run separately to the camera system?
B) can blue iris managae all this ?
C) can I have an indoor intercom station and also have blue iris control the doorbell?
D) what kind of computer would you recommend to run blue iris on.
E) what options are available for push notifications from blue iris? Let's say we went away on holidays and I wanted to know when motion was detected in the driveway.

I'm in Australia if that's relevant.

Cheers

Noob