Another Possible US Mail Thief March 12 2019

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
While the facial capture was not the best, I was able to get a clean shot of his license plate. He appeared to be wearing a glove on his left hand, which is the hand he used to open the mailbox. He spent about 5 minutes on our street.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
While the facial capture was not the best, I was able to get a clean shot of his license plate. He appeared to be wearing a glove on his left hand, which is the hand he used to open the mailbox. He spent about 5 minutes on our street.

Thanks @lulu5kamz

Hope they nail him!

btw - this just shows you, that thieves seem to often ignore or miss cameras which are mounted in the clear.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score

Might be worth checking with your neighbours to see if anyone had mail stolen.

BTW, on the facial aspect, didn't you have a ptz mounted covering the front or has that been switched out now?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Might be worth checking with your neighbours to see if anyone had mail stolen.

BTW, on the facial aspect, didn't you have a ptz mounted covering the front or has that been switched out now?
The thumbnail for this video is from the PTZ (Dahua SD49225T-HN), but the zoom is only set to "2". The other 2 cameras pointed toward the mailbox have varifocal lenses, but are not zoomed in all the way in as I prefer having a wider view of our busy corner.

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
most the time when you search the license plate online...it came out the plate belong to a different car.